Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Many Faces of Haley

I was surprised that several of you expressed concern for our Haley after viewing the family elf dance a couple posts ago. The truth is, we have a bit of ham on our hands, and it verges on impossible to get a nice, Christmas-card-photo-esque picture of her these days. She's constantly pulling faces, or laughing with her mouth wide open or otherwise being an utter goofball. I've tried explaining to her that some day when she's older she might wish she had smiled pretty for the camera, but folks, she's just not that girl and we wouldn't have her any other way.

So, to put your minds at ease, (I'm talking to you, The Grandmas) I present to you "The Many Faces of Haley" including the original photo that she chose to use for her elf. Enjoy!











2 comments:

Patois42 said...

I so bloody knew that Hailstorm was being...Hailstorm. But I'm so glad you put these up. God, I miss her craziness.

Cathy Ezrailson, Science Education, University of South Dakota said...

What a relief, I was going to suggest therapy -- just kidding. Thanks for cluing the clueless grandmas into her methods and madness.
Love,
Cathy