Saturday, March 22, 2008

Day Two: Still Here!

We've managed to survive another day. We have a pay-as-you-go cell phone now for communicating back home and to help make arrangements locally. We still don't have internet sorted out yet, though that's one of my top priorities. To prove it, I'll admit that I'm sitting at the doorway to the apartment building which is directly across the street from the Starbucks wireless hotspot and typing this on the floor while people filing back from Rock2Wellington and KISS, Alice Cooper and other bands stop and point and giggle at me.

http://flickr.com/photos/8926842@N03/


Try this address for a flickr photo stream. I think I hit the 200 image limit for the free flickr account, so I'm looking at other photo-sharing options. Please comment with any suggestions.

Just a quickie tonight, I'm eating up all of my hotspot minutes. :/

No comments: